The Carerix WordPress plugin will convert publications to WordPress posts, these posts are easy to use in WordPress:
- You can show an overview of vacancies or candidates in lots of different ways. For example as featured items, in post lists, in widgets, etc…). Or even with an extra plugin Example 1 en Example 2
- You can show vacancies or candidates in a widget (see Recommended Plugins & Widgets)
- Use the search function of WordPress, visitors will be able to search through you website an find vacancies as well.
- Visitors can navigate easier through the website
- Hierarchical categories (function groups, function)
- Browse through related vacancies with tags or categories
- You can show separate vacancy overviews, each with a different Carerix medium. For example for freelance projects. You can do this by publishing to a medium in Carerix.